Matthew Bentley at Reggie’s office sent me this report: Reggie will be undergoing an awake craniotomy on Thursday morning, December 9th, at M.D. Anderson to remove the second tumor discovered during surgery earlier this week. The doctor believes he can get it all out. The first successful craniotomy resulted in complete removal of the entire visible grade 4 tumor. He will stay in Houston through next week and be back in Austin around the 15th. “I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers. I feel very confident and am charging ahead.” – Reggie
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Despite Losing Power for Days, Texans Will Pay Higher Power Bills—Perhaps for Decades to Come By Loren Steffy
- The Great Texas Blackout Was Caused by a Failure to Ensure Supplies of Natural Gas By Charles Blanchard
- Greg Abbott Celebrated Texas Independence Day by Ending COVID-19 Restrictions By Dan Solomon
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe