Matthew Bentley at Reggie’s office sent me this report: Reggie will be undergoing an awake craniotomy on Thursday morning, December 9th, at M.D. Anderson to remove the second tumor discovered during surgery earlier this week. The doctor believes he can get it all out. The first successful craniotomy resulted in complete removal of the entire visible grade 4 tumor. He will stay in Houston through next week and be back in Austin around the 15th. “I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers. I feel very confident and am charging ahead.” – Reggie
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Record Turnout Helped Texas Republicans, So Why Are They Still Pushing to Make It Harder to Vote? By Mike Snyder
- How Austin Cut One Third of Its Spending on the Police Department By Leif Reigstad
- What Does MAGA Look Like After Trump? This Weekend’s Protests Offer Clues. By Christopher Hooks
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe