This is from Matthew Bentley in Reggie’s office: Reggie asked me to send out the following update: Reggie is awake, talking and feeling good. The surgery was extremely successful; the doctor was able to completely remove the second tumor. He will stay in Houston until sometime next week to finish up some post-operative procedures. He said that he will be running around the capitol in no time. “I truly have appreciated everyone’s support throughout my illness, I look forward to getting back to work.” – Reggie
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results? By Sierra Juarez and Peter Holley
- The Texas Legislature Made It Just Three Days Without a COVID-19 Scare By Andrea Zelinski
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent By Leif Reigstad
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe