It is always sad when someone passes before his time. Ken Legler was a member to be reckoned with in the Legislature. It was Legler who sounded the alarm to his colleagues that redistricting was taking a turn that could cost Republicans seats. His involvement in the redistricting battle spurred Harris County activists to urge attorney general Abbott to protect more Republican seats in the county. Had he been able to spend a longer time in public service, he would have emerged as a strong member, due to the force of his personality. My condolences go out to his family, friends, and colleagues.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself