How they stand in SC: Romney 37 Paul 16 Santorum 16 Gingrich 12 Perry 6 Huntsman 3 The attacks on Romney’s role and tactics at Bain Capital did not hurt him. They will be heard again in the general election. The only thing the attacks accomplished was to strengthen Obama and weaken Romney. There is no longer any suspense about who the Republican nominee is going to be. Romney’s impending victory in South Carolina takes all the air out of the Florida primary.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself