One observation that I should have made in the post, “Can Democrats win a statewide race?” Jim Sharp is a candidate for Place 3 on the Texas Supreme Court. My belated observation is this: “Sharp” is a pretty good name to have on the Democratic ballot.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones