That’s going to ruin some vacation plans. On the other hand, members won’t have to worry about getting to ALEC and NCSL on the 14th and 20th.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Cabo San Doofus: Why Did Steve Adler Think It Was a Good Idea to Go to Mexico? By Dan Solomon
- What Was Behind Greg Abbott’s Bullet Train Flip-flop? By Morgan O'Hanlon
- Record Turnout Helped Texas Republicans, So Why Are They Still Pushing to Make It Harder to Vote? By Mike Snyder
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe