I don’t think so. Article II, Health and Human Services, is just about done. It’s far from great–Suehs says he he’ll run out of Medicaid money in May 2013–but nursing homes rates are fixed and provider rates are OK. If there is going to be a meltdown, it will come in Article III, Education. The can has been kicked a little further down the road and it has a few more dents in it.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas