He’s not running for CD 14 (the former Ron Paul seat). He’ll run for Mike Jackson’s Senate seat if Jackson runs for Congress. If Jackson doesn’t run for Congress, Taylor will run for reelection to the House Taylor was going to have a hard time vs. SREC member Michael Truncale, a former SREC member, and former congressman Steve Stockman. Chris Peden, a former Friendswood city council member, is also considered to be a likely entrant. Friendswood is a rich source of votes in northern Galveston County. As I noted in an earlier post, if Taylor remains in the House, he has to be considered as a potential rival to Straus.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas