Cook is a known member of the anti-Craddick faction. He was a Ten Best legislator in 2007, and I regard him as an outstanding member. He gave a personal privilege speech against Craddick last session. He is a man of principle, but, as is the question with all candidates, I wonder how much of a following he has.
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait
- The Dallas Gym That Time Forgot