It may turn out to be the passage of the Pre K 4 SA referendum championed by Julian Castro in San Antonio. We may look back on that in future years (and not too future, say 2018) and realize that it was the essential first step for a future governor or senator. Full confession: I wrote that I thought Castro was taking too big a risk too early in his career, but fortune favors the bold in politics.
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Dallas Gym That Time Forgot
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait