Will Harnett deserves a gold star for his work on the Neil-Howard election contest. His report is suffused with credibility and authority. I live and vote in HD 48. In the last six elections, I voted in the Republican primary four times. I did not receive any election information from Mr. Neil–not a live phone call, not a robocall, not a piece of mail, not a knock at the door. I saw a few yard signs for him on Mesa, but many more for Howard. If he had worked one-tenth as hard in the campaign as he did in the election contest, he would have won on election day and no contest would have been necessary. He didn’t deserve to win.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free