I don’t think I’ll hear anything new tonight. Many members will be at the Legislative Wives Club soiree. My intention is to watch the BCS championship. I’ll take Florida plus the points (8). When you learn how bad I am at betting on football games (which I only do in Las Vegas), maybe you’ll be more enamored of Pitts’ chances.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- He Rioted at the Capitol. Then for Weeks He Lived in Luxury While Hiding From the FBI. By Peter Holley
- They Accused a Man of Sexual Assault in a Small West Texas Town. That Was Only the Beginning. By Leif Reigstad
- Who’s Responsible for the Texas Blackouts? By Christopher Hooks
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe