I was clicking on my backspace arrow, going back through the Quorum Report as I tried to get back to the page containing Brimer’s filing with the Fort Worth Court of Appeals in his lawsuit against Wendy Davis, when all of a sudden, after several successful clicks, my computer screen went blank and this message came up: Your actions violate the Federal computer crime law (18 U.S.C. 1030, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act). The entire text of the Act can be viewed at: http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/1030_new.html. Your IP address (188.8.131.52) and actions have been noted. I hope that the feds will allow my plea of technological incompetence. Better yet, I hope that Harvey, who appears to be the injured party, will drop any charges. In the meantime, I intend to go into hiding September 1-4 at the Republican National Convention.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas