The Washington Post’s political blogger, Chris Cillizza (“The Fix”), is offering readers the chance to vote for the most overrated governor in the country. Cillizza writes, “Below we’ve offered six choices of governors who regularly are mentioned as more showhorse than workhorse. And the choices are Ed Rendell (D-Pa.) Charlie Crist (R-Fla.) Mitch Daniels (R-Ind.) Martin O’Malley (D-Md.) Rick Perry (R-Texas) Brian Schweitzer (D-Mont.)” How did Bobby Jindal stay off this list? Just in case a reader or two might be interested in the outcome, prospective voters can cast their ballots by clicking here.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones