Survey USA came out with a new poll yesterday about the president’s state-by-state approval rating. Texas is fifth highest (54%) behind Idaho (59%), Wyoming (58%), Utah (57%), and Nebraska (55%). The only other states where Bush scored at least 50% were Alabama, Montana, North Dakota, and Oklahoma? Can anybody think of anything else we have in common with any of these states? Besides a border with Oklahoma, and Adrian Peterson.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame