Evan is away at a meeting and he keeps calling me to say that my numbers are way off, and that the Drudge Report and CNN have much more up to date numbers, way ahead of the Texas Secretary of State. I’m not watching TV. Can anybody tell me why the Secretary of State’s numbers are not current?
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Who Is Austin’s Citizen Police Academy Meant to Serve? By Leif Reigstad
- Democrats Narrowly Lost the Twenty-fourth Congressional District in 2018. Can Candace Valenzuela Win It in This Cycle? By Dan Solomon
- Texas Has More Early Voters Than Any Other State By Dan Solomon
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe