Evan is away at a meeting and he keeps calling me to say that my numbers are way off, and that the Drudge Report and CNN have much more up to date numbers, way ahead of the Texas Secretary of State. I’m not watching TV. Can anybody tell me why the Secretary of State’s numbers are not current?
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- In Texas’s Food Deserts, Food Banks Struggle to Do More With Less
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 13: A Surprise From Mom
- Taco of the Week: Weenies and Eggs at Los Muertos BBQ
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short