This is your basic bio spot — current family shot, childhood (“parents were schoolteachers”), off to college (“earned a scholarship”), then family life (“taught Sunday School”) to mayor of Houston (“cut taxes five times”). The closing shot is taken from the floor up, so that White’s baldness is not evident. The final line employs his theme of “a governor for Texas’s future.” This is a much more appealing ad than the initial one. Finding a shirt with of a shade other than lavender was a good move. The production quality is much better too. They definitely have a learning curve. en espanol aqui
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones