Early votes statewide McCain 1.71 million 51.98% Obama 1.56 million 47.39% Dallas County early vote McCain 202,246 39.41% Obama 305,501 60.13% Harris County early vote McCain 335,028 46.12 Obama 387,489 53.34 Actually, I think the Harris County numbers are good news for Republicans, as bad news goes. They didn’t get blown away by the black vote. This gives R downballot candidates some hope. I’m going to look at some rural counties next. McCain extends his lead in the statewide early vote to 6 points.
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Dallas Gym That Time Forgot
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait