So find yourself a Speaker to love. FAIR WARNING. This is a video. It is not required viewing. It may take eight minutes to watch. I only push play to increase traffic, and to improve my broadcast media skills. It’s not working. (And you try looking good at the end of the week.) Honorably Mentioned: Brian McCall, Charlie Geren, Ed Kuempel.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- More Colorful Texas Sayings Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- For Years, an East Texas Carpenter Has Been Building a Gothic Contraption of Decks and Spikes in a Historic Square
- The Dr. Fauci of South Texas
- The Secret History of the Texas Rangers
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 12: Our DIY Graduation Ceremony