An unhurried breakfast or lunch at this small, understated spot is a real treat. Order up a cortadito, a Cuban espresso with frothy milk (not for sissies), and complement that with a pastel de guayaba y queso, a flaky pastry stuffed with guava and cream cheese. For lunch, don’t miss…
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Councilman
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Who Gets to Live and Die When the State Relies on False Testimony in Death Penalty Cases?