No, it’s not a typo. This small, utilitarian space, which seats just a few diners, is only open for lunch, serving up good old Southern specialties like seafood gumbo, pot roast, fried catfish, and, the signature, shrimp and grits, the tender shrimp cavorting with green onions and red peppers on…
Never Miss a Story
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?