Kirby’s is a living testament to the adage, “Teach your children well.” Owner and pitmaster Kirby Hyden learned to smoke meats from his father, who learned from his father, and this family know-how proves to be a rich inheritance.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- The Hero Myth of Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named “Big Beaners” Provokes Controversy
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic