From the Kata Robata folks, this spare, casual offspring mixes Japanese, South American, and North American cuisine with a pub-style atmosphere and creative flair. Top marks went recently to big, plump grilled oysters prepared Creole style; trumpet mushrooms, skewered and served with garlic soy butter; and juicy pork belly accented…
Never Miss a Story
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Councilman
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Who Gets to Live and Die When the State Relies on False Testimony in Death Penalty Cases?