Known for a global collection of unique taco combos, this new offshoot of the Dallas-area original is drawing crowds. Perhaps it’s because they do it all with a velvet touch; amenities include plenty of parking and a pleasant patio. Shunning carbs? Order the ahi tuna poke taco wrapped in lettuce.
Never Miss a Story
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Councilman
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Who Gets to Live and Die When the State Relies on False Testimony in Death Penalty Cases?