We think that the motto of this very eclectic little restaurant right along the main drag (Highway 690) should be “Do just a few things (not necessarily related) and do them well.” The Patio has already earned fame in this small East Texas town for its signature hot dogs (like…
Never Miss a Story
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Councilman
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Who Gets to Live and Die When the State Relies on False Testimony in Death Penalty Cases?