We think that the motto of this very eclectic little restaurant right along the main drag (Highway 690) should be “Do just a few things (not necessarily related) and do them well.” The Patio has already earned fame in this small East Texas town for its signature hot dogs (like…
Never Miss a Story
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?