Mobile vendors have a place to call home at McAllen’s new food park, located under the palm trees near the chamber of commerce. From La Caravane’s menu of gourmet fare on a stick, we enjoyed a skewer of grilled shrimp, chicken, beef, and vegetables served with a spicy chipotle sauce.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named ‘Big Beaners’ Provokes Controversy