TO UPLOAD YOUR DESIGN SERVICES REQUEST MATERIALS:
- Fill out the form below. Every field is required.
- Before submitting, be sure to read the Design Services Agreement.
- Click Submit. Then, please visit www.ibackup.com and use the following directions to upload a photograph or illustration (must be a Macintosh-compatible TIF or EPS file at 300 dpi or greater—preferably a drop-out shot taken on a completely white background).
- Log in to ibackup with the following information: Username: txmomarketing Password: txmo2
- Locate folder named Design Services and click to open.
- Click Upload on the menu bar
- Browse your computer for the file you wish to upload. Be sure to include the business name in the file name
- Select your file and click Upload File.
- Check the menu page on ibackup.com to be sure the file appears.
Note: Design services require advance approval by Texas Monthly management. Services are offered on a case by case basis to select advertising partners. Services are limited and subject to change.
Texas Monthly’s web-based FTP server account on ibackup is for advertiser use only. Files that are uploaded will be downloaded and archived within 3 days. You will receive an email verifying that the file has been uploaded. Should any problems arise during processing, you will be called.
Files may not be deleted, tampered with, or downloaded by anyone other than the Texas Monthly Marketing Department.