I realize this blog isn’t called “Drink My Words,” but tequila is like food, right? Business Week just posted a story on its web site about a fight over the ownership of Patron Spirits Co. involving its co-founder, Austinite John Paul DeJoria (a.k.a. the Paul Mitchell guy), and rum maker Bacardi Ltd. Appropriately enough, my head is spinning just thinking about it.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free