Tomorrow is the day to put on your finest over-sized derby hats and sombreros and sit in front of the television sipping homemade cocktails for Cinco De Mayo and Derby Day. We’ve put together a list of two cocktail recipes to make at home for the occassion. Check out these two spicy libations. Rattle Inn‘s Texas Heat 2 oz Republic Blanco Tequila 1/2 oz fresh lime juice 1/2 oz fresh orange juice 1 oz Monin Habanero Lime syrup Shake and serve in a Martini glass garnish with an orange slice. Star Bar‘s Habanero Martini 2 oz Herradura Reposado 1 oz Cointreau 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar 1/2 lime, squeezed 1 orange slice 2 oz Habanero-Lime Syrup Mix all ingredients in a shaker tin and chill, pour into a chilled and salted martini glass, garnish with lime wedge, two olives, and a jalapeño slice.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself