The Hill Country Wine and Food Festival is Austin’s big food event of the year. Read all about it at the web site—lots of fun events this year, which is the twenty-fifth anniversary—including vineyard luncheons, a star-chef dinner, a wine tasting/talk on taking your cellar to the next level, how to pair wine and cheese, a cocktail showdown with five local mixologists, a sip-and-stroll courtesy of major Texas chefs, and—the reason for this posting—the Sunday Fair. To be held Sunday afternoon, April 18, it’s one of the most popular events of the entire Festival and showcases Texas food products, wines, beers, and, but of course, live music. If the fair sounds like something you’d like, jump on the bandwagon now while tickets are still being discounted. They are $25 through January, then they go up to $45. Act now or forever hold your peace.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones