The other day, my friend the Constant Eater showed up with this adorable notebook. Her son gave it to her for Christmas, and it’s for food freaks, so they can take notes on their favorite places just like restaurant reviewers do.
Of course, my selfish interest in promoting it is that I won’t stand out so much, scribbling insanely under the tablecloth, if everybody in the restaurant is taking notes.
The spiral-bound cutie comes from Chronicle Books, though when I checked, it was labeled “out of stock.” However, there were some on Amazon.com, so I think you can still get them.
Anyway, I’m ordering a gross for myself. Shortages happen, you know.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas