OpenTable, an online restaurant reservation and review system, recently announced the honorees of the 2012 Top 100 Restaurants with the Most Notable Wine Lists in the United States. The list was determined by the combined opinions of more than 5 million reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 15,000 restaurants. According to OpenTable’s press release, American fare restaurants dominated the majority of the list. Five Texas restaurants – Block 7 (Houston), MAX’S Wine Dive (Austin), MAX’S Wine Dive (San Antonio), Mercy Wine Bar (Dallas), and The Tasting Room (Houston) – were featured on the list. “We were thrilled to learn that three of our locations were honored by OpenTable diners and recognized as having some of the top wine lists in the country. Our company vision statement is ‘To revolutionize the wine experience,’ and our teams work diligently to provide the best possible products from around the world at the lowest prices in the marketplace – both for on-premise consumption and for take-home retail sale,” Jonathan Horowitz, chief brand officer of Lasco Enterprises, LLC, told TEXAS MONTHLY. “We say ‘Thank you’ to all our guests and to OpenTable for this recognition.” Lasco Enterprises, LLC is the parent company of MAX’S Wine Dive and The Tasting Room.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself