I got a couple of notes this week from the folks at Max’s Wine Dive in Houston, which we had named one of our top ten new restaurants in the year in Where To Eat Now (March 2008). They’re hoping to open up a location in Austin in the fall. It’s a perfect fit for us–classy grub. Keep your fingers crossed.
Food & Drink Newsletter
Eat and imbibe like a Texan with reviews, recipes, news, and more.
- In Texas’s Food Deserts, Food Banks Struggle to Do More With Less
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 13: A Surprise From Mom
- Taco of the Week: Weenies and Eggs at Los Muertos BBQ
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short