Well, well, well. The Texas Hill Country was the numero uno summer travel destination in the NY Times this Sunday. Specifically, they touted our wineries (this image is of Flat Creek Estate). Also, to toot our own horn some more, remember that you can search for restaurants on our website in the Hill Country, by city or by region. It’s a great local-vacation-planning tool. Here’s what you do: Click on “Food.” Then click on “Filter: Dining” (it’s in the dark brown horizontal bar and hard to see–Must tell them to lighten up the color). Click on “Find a Restaurant,” on the left. Then select “Central” (which includes much of the Hill Country) or any city your little heart desires.
Food & Drink Newsletter
Eat and imbibe like a Texan with reviews, recipes, news, and more.
- At Zoli’s, Smoked Brisket Lasagna Is a Revelation
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- Congressman Michael C. Burgess on Balancing Public Health and the Economy
- Hollywood, Texas: Your 2020 Graduation Speaker Will Be Beyoncé
- The 29-Year-Old Bodybuilder Behind the Armed Effort to Reopen Texas