Sometimes the rumor mill works overtime. A tale has been floating around San Antonio that Silo Elevated Cuisine–a favorite restaurant of mine, by the way–is closing. No way! Things got so bad that the managers sent out an email in an effort to squelch the vicious gossip. Here’s what they said: “The rumor is not true!!! We would normally brush this rumor off–but over the last 2 weeks we have been approached by hundreds of people concerning this issue. Please help us in ending this rumor by passing the truth.” Certainly. Glad to help.
Food & Drink Newsletter
Eat and imbibe like a Texan with reviews, recipes, news, and more.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- At Zoli’s, Smoked Brisket Lasagna Is a Revelation
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame