I’m having fun trying all the great little eateries in Texas Monthly’s new neighborhood close by St David’s. Lunch is usually a sandwich-shop adventure, but for breakfast there’s currently only one choice for me, and that is a stuffed croissant from Lava Java, the coffee shop that’s part of Longhorn Po-Boys on Medical Arts. These luscious buttery goodies come piping hot with your choice of three fillings: they offer bacon, cheese, organic spinach, sausage, sautéed potato, egg, etc, etc. It’s the French equivalent of a breakfast taco, I guess, utterly delicious and sinfully good. Add a large Yerba Mate or Monk’s Blend (a mix of green and black teas) and I’m set up for the day.
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones