They took the wraps off the new North Lamar location of P. Terry’s last week in Austin. Fans of the all-natural black angus beef burgers are already flocking to the bat-winged restaurant, designed by Michael Hsu (who seems to be making a habit of taking former anomalous shacks and turning them into hot restaurants, vide Olivia’s). Proprietor Patrick Terry’s fondness for Googie architecture is part of the charm of his eateries, along with solidly good food and hometown vibe. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Mr. Westbrook’s Last Song
- Love and Death in Silicon Prairie, Part I: Candy Montgomery’s Affair
- Texas Scientists Discover That a Dinosaur Made Famous by ‘Jurassic Park’ Was Even More Formidable Than They Thought
- A Former Barbecue Pitmaster Pivots to Tortillas, and They Are Glorious
- Dr. Peter J. Hotez on How the Federal Government Failed Texas on the Coronavirus