There has been a lot of buzz surrounding former Uchiko chef Paul Qui these past few weeks regarding what’s next for the recent Top Chef victor. Qui officially announced he will reveal all the details of his next endeavor in a few weeks during a dinner in New York City. And as you can imagine, speculation keeps mounting as to whether Qui will stay in Texas or not, but for the time being, he still belongs to the Lone Star State. For those who can’t get enough of the Top Chef winner, you can catch a glimpse of him via live stream from the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts – Qui’s culinary school alma mater – in Austin today. At 5 p.m. CT, Qui will be hosting a virtual cooking demo at the school where he’ll be preparing some of his favorite dishes and answering viewers’ questions. For those interested in seeing Qui work his magic on camera again, see this link to find out how to snag one of the available virtual spots.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself