In a previous post, we highlighted an opportunity to virtually hangout with Tyson Cole of Uchi and Uchiko in Austin. Today, Google+ and Zagat join forces again to present yet another virtual culinary gathering. But this time, the excitement stems from Dallas’ culinary scene. Tre Wilcox, executive chef of Marquee Grill & Bar in Dallas, will host a live cooking demo on the Zagat Google+ page at 1 p.m. CT. You may recall Wilcox from his 2007 Top Chef appearance, as well as his restaurant’s mention in TEXAS MONTHLY’s Where to Eat Now issue as one of the top ten new restaurants of the year. To snag one of the nine available spots, visit Zagat’s Google+ Page and comment on the following post.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?