We’ve been waiting. We’ve been watching. We’ve been reading the tweets. We’ve been following the FB posts. Finally, a few much-buzzed-about restaurants will be opening their doors this week. (One even decided to open tonight—a day early. Surprise!) We confess that we can’t keep up with every new restaurant in Texas (can you imagine?), but if you love to eat out and follow food, you need to know about these notable openings. Bon appétit.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- What You Should Know About the Coronavirus in Texas
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself