We’ve been waiting. We’ve been watching. We’ve been reading the tweets. We’ve been following the FB posts. Finally, a few much-buzzed-about restaurants will be opening their doors this week. (One even decided to open tonight—a day early. Surprise!) We confess that we can’t keep up with every new restaurant in Texas (can you imagine?), but if you love to eat out and follow food, you need to know about these notable openings. Bon appétit.
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- The Crowded Houston Mayoral Race Has Shaken Up Traditional Bayou City Politics