Ever since winning the Top Chef Texas crown, Paul Qui has been riding a wave of celebration, travel, and fame. For the past few months, the former Uchiko chef has been traveling the world to places like New York, Paris, London, and Tokyo, amongst numerous other destinations, while hungry patrons wait for the Uchiko chef to return home to Austin and execute his own restaurant projects. Eater National pulled Qui aside during the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen to ask the question every Qui fan’s mind: What’s next for the newly famous chef? Well, Qui wouldn’t confirm any firm details, but said that he is planning on “two to three surprises in Austin” and an upcoming pop-up restaurant in New York. Sorry Qui devotees; you’ll have to wait just a little longer for any specific details.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones