Ever since winning the Top Chef Texas crown, Paul Qui has been riding a wave of celebration, travel, and fame. For the past few months, the former Uchiko chef has been traveling the world to places like New York, Paris, London, and Tokyo, amongst numerous other destinations, while hungry patrons wait for the Uchiko chef to return home to Austin and execute his own restaurant projects. Eater National pulled Qui aside during the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen to ask the question every Qui fan’s mind: What’s next for the newly famous chef? Well, Qui wouldn’t confirm any firm details, but said that he is planning on “two to three surprises in Austin” and an upcoming pop-up restaurant in New York. Sorry Qui devotees; you’ll have to wait just a little longer for any specific details.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself