We’re still taken with our little neighborhood wine store, Vinosity (3500 Jefferson, off 35th Street near Mopac, in Austin; 512-420-9111). The space is sleek, the selection diverse, and the prices fantastic. The small plates (read: tapas) are delicious and perfect for nibbling while tasting a variety of domestic and international varieties. You won’t find many bottles here for more than $25, which is why we keep coming back: We like to try something new every week. Wine tastings on Saturdays bring in the crowds.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas