WHAT: Toyota USA Foundation is co-hosting Communities Foundation of Texas’ signature Cause-Minded Conversations series. The 2018 Cause-Minded Conversation: Putting STEM to Work, is about STEM education and workforce development. The panel discussion will feature representatives from education, workforce and a state agency.
Dave Scullin, CEO, Communities Foundation of Texas
Al Smith, Jr., Group Vice President, Chief Social Innovation Officer, Toyota Motor North America
• Andres Alcantar, Commissioner of the Texas Workforce Commission
• Michael Medalla, Manager, Toyota USA Foundation
• Dr. Neil Matkin, President, Collin College
• Alfreda Norman, Senior Vice-President, The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
• Monica Egert Smith, Chief Relationship Officer, Communities Foundation of Texas
• George Tang, Managing Director, Educate Texas
WHERE: Toyota North America Headquarters – Sequoia Conference Center
6565 Headquarters Drive
Plano, TX 75024
WHY: To highlight the urgency of building a stronger education system (with a focus on STEM) for our region and state.
DETAILS: For registration and more details visit: https://www.cftexas.org/cmcstem
The event is free and open to the public, but seating is limited and
registration is required.