Starting in 2011, Kerrville Triathlon was founded with the idea of bringing out the beauty and welcoming nature of the Texas Hill Country. Since it’s start, over 6,000 participants have crossed the finish line to collect their medals. The event features 8 different distance events, including a free kids run. From Sprint, Relays, Quarter Distance, and Aquabikes to full Half Distances- Kerrville Triathlon has something for every type of athlete.
Sep 23: 5:30AM-5:00PM
Sep 24: 5:30AM-6:00PM
- Debra Zapata Sprint Distance: 500m Swim, 14.5 mile Bike, 5 Km Run. (Includes Relay option)
- Quarter Distance: 1000m Swim, 29 mile Bike, 6.4 mile Run.
- Quarter Distance Aquabike: 1000m swim, 29 mile Bike
- Half Distance: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike, 13.1 mile Run. (Includes Relay options)
- Half Distance Aquabike: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike.