Indian-born cooking instructor Suneeta Vaswani has won Houstonians’ hearts with her authentic native cuisine. Her buffet for twelve can be made ahead and served at room temperature. Shrimp pulao and a spicy spinach sauté contrast nicely with a crunchy four-bean-and-potato salad and a cool cucumber-peanut relish. Mango lassis are sure to quench summer thirsts. Coconut sweet is a tropical finish.
- COVID-19 May Be Silently Spreading Across Rural Counties, University of Texas Researchers Believe
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”