HOME: Added Value for Texas Monthly Advertisers
HOME is a monthly promotional program that runs as a four-color ad (ad size is usually a full page, depending on the number of submissions). HOME is designed to showcase trends in Texas home interiors, as well as topical, unusual, or newsworthy features offered by advertisers.
TO UPLOAD YOUR HOME MATERIALS:
- Fill out the form below. Every field is required.
- Before submitting, be sure to read the HOME Agreement.
- Click Submit.This will redirect you to ibackup.com, where you may upload a photograph or illustration (must be a Macintosh-compatible TIF or EPS file at 300 dpi or greater—preferably a drop-out shot taken on a completely white background).
- Log in to ibackup with the following information:
Username: txmomarketing Password: txmo2
- Locate folder named HOME and click to open.
- Click Upload on the menu bar
- Browse your computer for the file you wish to upload. Be sure to include the business name in the file name
- Select your file and click Upload File.
- Check the menu page on ibackup.com to be sure the file appears. You’re done!
Texas Monthly’s web-based FTP server account on ibackup is for advertiser use only. Files that are uploaded will be downloaded and archived within 3 days. You will receive an email verifying that the file has been uploaded. Should any problems arise during processing, you will be called.
Files may not be deleted, tampered with, or downloaded by anyone other than the Texas Monthly Marketing Department.