No. 6 Chickasaw Country
Nestled in south-central Oklahoma spanning 7,648 square miles spread across 13 counties, Chickasaw Country awaits with its endless cultural, dining, lodging, and entertainment offerings.
• Rattle your taste buds with knock-your-socks off barbecue, mouth-watering steaks and delectable fried pies.
• Explore the Chickasaw National Recreation Area to find the ancient hills and gorgeous bodies of water that dazzle visitors.
• Soak up the sun while you enjoy water skiing, wake boarding or tubing at Lake Texoma.
• Visit the Chickasaw Cultural Center in Sulphur for live performances and engaging exhibits that bring tradition and heritage back to life.
• Enjoy the history and luxurious amenities of the historic Artesian Hotel and Spa.
Visit ChickasawCountry.com and explore the possibilities with an easy Trip Planner to map your adventure and book accommodations.