No. 4 Get in to a Great College!
Preparing our students for success in college and beyond is at the heart of our program.
This preparation crosses all disciplines and activities, with an emphasis on creating life-long learners who are the architects of their own education. The many experiences offered to our students play a part in this preparation: a renowned arts program, AP and honors classes, service learning that leads students to understand and provide solutions to pressing social issues, a strong athletic program, and most importantly, an academic environment that produces critical thinkers, effective writers, and deep and lasting relationships between faculty and students. Each fall, over 100 college admissions representatives visit Prep and meet with our students; they understand the high caliber of our programs and our students. Click the link to see college matriculation for the classes of 2012, 2013 and 2014.
A few stats from the Santa Fe Prep Class of 2014:
- Every senior successfully completed a four-week internship this spring in an area of interest or passion.
- 75% were awarded merit or need-based scholarships for college. $33,000 is the average grant awarded per student/per year.
- Average ACT score was 29 out of 36, placing the class average in the 93rd percentile nationally.
- Advanced Placement exam average score was 4 out of 5
- Average SAT scores dramatically outshine the national average.