Joe Lansdale, “the renegade nightmare king,” joins host Andy Langer this week to talk about growing up in Gladewater, his writing routine, and how he graduated from writing a short story a day to his Hap and Leonard series. Plus, contributing wine and spirits editor Jessica Dupuy talks about how to take advantage of the best Texas wines this spring.
- The Smoked Mollejas of Duval and Jim Hogg Counties
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The Desk on Hancock Hill
- Most Politicians Don’t Court Muslim Voters. Bernie Is Betting on Them in Texas.
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
Trending in Podcasts
- Listen to the First Episode of Boomtown: “Highway to Hell”
- Boomtown, Episode 11: The Last Frontier
- The West Memphis Three’s Jason Baldwin Fights for the “Hopelessly Innocent” After 18 Years in Prison
- ‘The Real Housewives of Dallas’ Stars Stephanie Hollman and Brandi Redmond on the Show’s Latest ‘Heated and Hate-Filled’ Season
- Announcing ‘Boomtown,’ a New Podcast on the Greatest Oil Boom in History