Based in Italy, Bertazzoni is a 134-year-old family-owned appliance manufacturing company that offers a complete portfolio of cooking, refrigeration and dishwasher products. Styles range from contemporary to traditional and classic. As a style and innovation-leading brand from Italy, Bertazzoni embraces a strong heritage of fine craftsmanship and the culinary culture of the Emilia Romagna region. All Bertazzoni products are built with passion and precision by people who know about cooking, for people around the world who love to cook.
Bertazzoni has been honored with many international awards for its design and workmanship including:
- CES Innovations 2012 Design and Engineering Award
- Interior Design Best of Year Award 2011
- GOOD Design 2011 Award
- Rated the second most prestigious luxury appliance brand in the 2008 Luxury Brand Status
- Index Survey from the independent New York City-based Luxury Institute: Unmatched Customer Service
Bertazzoni recently received the following awards:
Better Homes and Gardens “30 Most Innovative Products for 2017”
- 24” convection speed oven
Interior Design 2016 Best of Year Award
- 36” Freestanding French Door Refrigerator
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.